Friday, August 7, 2009

I Don't Love You Like I Love You Yesterday.

"I love you, because I love you I don't want to be with you."

I know it is a very complicated feeling. But there is nothing you can do about it. No matter how you see it and how you try to fix it. Still there is no solution to this and you can't be together. You choose to do things to make this roller coaster ride feelings and emotions to be more in a stable state but it will never be. Knowing that there are outside force trying to destroy and put other meaning to this feelings. It just really funny knowing that they are thinking and assuming and prejudging the both of you. Where in fact there is nothing to worry about. And actually there is no US in THEM. See how this outside force reacts? Maybe they too has this funny feeling of jealousy, and being threatened for the reason that only they know.

You know your limitations and you know what to do and not what to do. It's just that you have to change everything and go back from what you were before. I know it will be hard but as you say it "maanad lang ta." Hoping that the feeling is will be tamed and will be forgotten as time passes by. You wish that its as easy as that. But what if the feeling is in your system already and it is very hard for you to get rid of it. When you wake up in the morning you'll look for that feeling and realizing that the feeling is not the same. And we you go to bed you just start staring at your phone and wait for their good nights and other affectionate words you used to hear and receive.

Yeah, she caught my eye,
As I walked on by.
She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that
I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that
will last till the end.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
There must be an angel with
a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I
should be with you.
But it's time to face the truth,
I will never be with you.
(James Blunt:You're Beautiful)

Yahpau sadly buzzing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment