Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm not your Boyfriend


Maybe you have heard of the cartoon show on cartoon network entitled Chowder. It is about a young apprentice who wants to become a chef. He is now under the supervision of Chef MungDull. Every time Chowder's on the mix every recipe is a disaster. Along with the story he met another apprentice named Panini who allegedly fall in love with Chowder. And Chowder does'nt like Panini and Panini is claiming that chowder is her boyfriend. That's the time i heard Chowder shouted "I'm not your boyfriend".

I don't know but every time Chowder say "I'm not your boyfriend" it always gave a little laugh. Maybe I remember something from those lines.(hehehehe) Every time I watched Chowder there is a little chanting going on inside my head it goes like this, "I'm not your boyfriend. I'm not your boyfriend.(in a happy tune).

How i wish could say this happily not only in my head (kung iniisip mo kung sino tinutukoy ko pwes nagkakamali ka.hahahaha).

I'm not your boyfriend.

Yes I'm not your boyfriend but there are some people that treat each other as lovers but they don't have any commitment. They treat each other special but then there are not together. There is no "US" in "THEM" if you get my point. Is it wrong? I mean we have the freedom to do whatever we want as long as it follows in the laws and norms of society and tradition. But my question is, what are the limitations and is there any rules and regulations in this kind of relationship?(If you could call it a relationship.)

Just a simple thought hope you could help regarding this matter.



Once again, I'm not your boyfriend.(hehehehe joke lang)

For any comments and suggestion kindly leave your message here or send me txt message.

Yahpau Running out.

No comments:

Post a Comment