Sunday, July 5, 2009

My foot is sprained because of PARKOUR!


It was a good Sunday afternoon when me and my friends decided to go on a walk in Sun City Empress. It is just a gloomy afternoon when we decided to run along the road and feel the breeze.

As I run smoothly i saw a good tree. In my my mind I thought that why nit practice Parkour. But wait I'm not wearing my running shoes. I might get hurt. But my addiction get over me and so i jump and try one vault on the tree. As I am about to land I miscalculated the landing and i hesitate. As a result a land on my right foot (on my ankle).

Now I am suffering from a painful ankle and a hard lesson. Never practice parkour with warming up and wearing your shoes(I'm wearing slippers while i jump on the tree) because it will hurt you really bad.

Special mentioned given to Prime Nover Deles, Ray Rhen Flores and Christabelle Flores (they are not related.)

No comments:

Post a Comment